high Quality Food grade Tri calcium Phosphate (Food Additive)
- Chemical Name: Tri calcium Phosphate
- Formula: Ca3(PO4)2·H2O
- Molecular Weight: 1004.64
- Specificity: White powder,odourless,tasteless, relative density:3. 18.
Difficultly soluble in water or ethanol, easily soluble in dilute
Hydrochloric,Nitric Acid. Steady in air.
- Quality standard:
|Name of index||HG2789-1996||FCC-IV|
|Appearance||White floating, crystalline powder|
|Heavy metal(As Pb),%||≤0.002||≤0.0015|
|Loss on heating(200°C),%||10.0||---|
|Loss on ignition(800°C),%||---||10.0|
|Clear grade,||Slightly turbid||---|
- USES:In food industry,it is used as anticaking agent,nutrition
enhancer(as calcium),PH regulator,buffer.such as anticaking agent
for flour, additives for milk powder,sweet,Pudding, spice and meat;
refined additives for animal oil,yeast food and so on. Also used as
bulking agent for plastic and china.
- Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner, and a composite paper
bag as the outer layer.The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a dry,ventilative and clean warehouse,kept
away from moisture,futhermore,it shoud be stored separately from
poisonous. Avoid damage to the bags.Its expiry date is three year.